Using Public Transport in Victoria

In Victoria, you will need an Assistance Animal Pass, even if you don’t travel by public transport often.  It is Victoria’s answer to an I.D. for you and your assistance dog at this time. 

Download and fill out the pdf form.  

Ask your trainer for help with this.  It will be rejected if not filled out correctly.

Only original signed documents sent via snail-mail will be accepted.

Your treating specialist doctor will need to fill out one section. 

Follow this link:

PTV Assistance-animal-pass