Assistance Dogs in other Australian states:

Alongside your GHAD PAT accreditation via the Queensland government (acknowledged in Qld, NSW, Vic and ACT) you should also have:

Sources: https://www.humanrights.gov.au/our-work/disability-rights/projects/assistance-animals-and-disability-discrimination-act-1992-cth

If you feel you have been discriminated against because of your Assistance Dog, you may wish to take it further. Here is a suggested link: disability discrimination legal service